Thursday, July 07, 2005

The start in Wichita

I have been in Wichita for a little over two weeks now. I have been going to work, and I actually have an apartment now. I don't have much of a life, but things may pick up.

Tuesday I went to a softball game where I heard that a bunch of Boeing interns played. They didn't really need any more people that time, but next week they may. One of the teams seemed pretty relaxed--just happy to get around the bases without spilling much of their drink. Definately closer to my skill level than some of the other teams.

My empty apartment doesn't offer many comforts, but that will change. I need to find some furniture. And a desk so that next week when I get an internet connection and my computer becomes useful, I have a better place to put it.

So, the question is, do I spring for tables and chairs that cost hundreds of dollars, or get used stuff that costs dozens of dollars, or build my own?
Comments:
you totally build your own, since you are who you are
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

There is hope as we change the world one person at a time.