Thursday, October 26, 2006

Today, I win

I am the only member of the self-proclaimed Super CAR Team at work.  Several months ago, I was assigned to work only on problems that are seen in the shop repeatedly. These problem statements come to us in the form of CAR's.  Another guy was put on the task as well, but he never was able to do it because he couldn't get access to the systems we use every day, since he was Canadian.  He lasted through several months of such difficulty before he gave up and went home. 
I have been pulling CAR's from outboxes (there is a special box just for me, but it is usually empty) and fixing the problems, handing them off to drafters when I find a solution.  Today I got done with a package, and needed another, so I looked in my box. Nothing, as expected.  So I looked in the other boxes. Only one had anything, but none were CAR's.  So, I declared myself the winner of the battle against CAR's and claim that the planes are as fixed as they can get.
Tomorrow I will go bug Dan, since his box has a note that says he has more work in another basket. Until then, the Super CAR Team is caught up, and I think it is about time we got uniforms!
SUPER CAR TEAM FTW!!!!

Comments:
You da Man!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

There is hope as we change the world one person at a time.