Saturday, October 21, 2006

well, maybe...

Today my apartment complex had a "Renovation Celebration" to introduce the residents to the new facilities that have been in work for the last several months. It was a great day for it: rainy, cold and windy--well, great if you don't want to have to fight over the bbq sandwiches and want to win at the drawings. I strolled over, and ate a couple sandwiches while almost conversing with my neighbors. They had a DJ playing music, and had a drawing to let people stand in this inflated tent, while blowing loose paper money around. Whatever you could catch, you could keep. One guy caught a picture of Grant. They called my number, and in my 15 seconds of wealth, I got 14 pictures of Lincoln. It was suprizingly difficult to catch money floating through the air. I came back a half hour later for another sandwich, and got into another drawing--30 bucks worth of gift certificates to a local sports grill. I thought about going swimming in the pool by the party--in the cold, blustery rain. I should start going to the fitness center sometimes---it would be good for me.

I am going to a party in a barn this evening with some people from work. I will be wearing a bannana outfit, and carry a baseball bat with peanut butter and jelly on it. As you can see, it will be amazing! I got the bannana suit from Aaron, who will have a nerf shotgun and a chainsaw for a hand. A skilsaw can work as a dremel tool if you ever need a baseball bat.



An arch now decorates my dining room. It is a very classy piece of masonite, and helps bring out the theme of the room with its upward bent, showing potential for collective improvement and systematic increase while harkening back to third century Rome.

Comments:
OK, a banana suit, but what's with the baseball bat and PB& J? I don't get the deep philosophy...
What are you gonna do with the Lincoln's? Pay for Cecil's new shoes?

And I like the arch! so are you looking forward from the 3rd century, or toward the 3rd century from somewhere in the more distant past?
 
Sweet bannana suit! Don't tell any of the campers I worked with this summer, but I wore a bannana suit and hung out on top of buildings. Remember when we put mothballs under that girls door? I'm going to put some mothballs in a guys coat here because he keeps picking on me and my teammate.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

There is hope as we change the world one person at a time.