Tuesday, July 19, 2005

what's in a name?

Today at work was the big unveiling of the new name of the company: Spirit Aerosystems. You could feel that most people felt a bit let down when it wasn't something AWESOME. But what really would have been awesome? Nobody knows. And in time, people will begin to latch onto it and claim it as their own.
So, now, I don't work for Boeing, I don't work for Midwest, I work for Spirit.

But what ever the name is, they pay me and so I went and got some groceries this evening. Contrary to the common proverb, I was shopping while hungry. I don't think I bought to much though...

I need to find things to keep myself busy. I found myself reading comics most of the evening, and there are so many other, more useful things to do. I did talk to a friend (on Impersonal Messaging) that I had a grudge against, and I understand his side of the story slightly better.
Comments:
that's the spirit!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

There is hope as we change the world one person at a time.