Wednesday, October 19, 2005

A synopsis of my trip of glory!

I had a good weekend. You can read all about it at aduma's blog.
This saves ink, but I should give you the things I thought important, in case aduma doesn't cover them.
The drive was cool--all night, but I got a chance to catch up with aduma, although I had used up most of my stories on my blog, or on Impersonal Messenger; first time I have left somewhere and kept up with my friends from there.
It was cool to just be back, not have classes, but be able to walk into a room whose occupant wasn't there, and act like it was my own room, and go to sleep.
It was good to see that the place didn't fall apart without me, (suprize!) but seemed to do quite well with it's new management.
I enjoyed Grey's Tech Support Hotline.
Church was cool as always, nice mix of songs, good solid teaching.
Bubble's house was quite a winner. If I lived in town, I would want to live there.
It was helpful to see people again and recalibrate my sensibility and saneness.

I guess that is about all that floats to the surface of my autocentric reality.
Now, I am off to read aduma's post, and get the rest of the story.
Comments:
Glad you had an enjoyable time. It was great having you here for the weekend, come down whenever you want!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

There is hope as we change the world one person at a time.