Thursday, February 02, 2006

Don't bother

Darling did you know that I dream about eating together
Dining Philosophers forever!
My fork's yours, and your fork's mine.
And darling when comes the day,
That's the critical part,
You can keep the mutex of my heart,
While you live, I'll never be "V"

'Cause it's a semaphore,
Semaphore you darling,
Semaphore me, too
Semaphore me as I semaphore you,
I will semaphore,
Semaphore you darling,
Semaphore me, too
Semaphore me as I semaphore you.




Hey, look! A picture!


Comments:
Hahahaha! Abu, that has to be the most brilliant poem ever. You get mad props from the becky.
 
uhhh....what's a semaphore?
 
A semaphore is a signaling method, using flags. It is also an implementation of mutual exclusion, but I hoped to portray some hints of mutual inclusion as well.
 
vayikacheni said, (but blogger ate it)...
I don't get it . . . . ahem, I mean, I appreciate the obvious multiple levels of symbology employed in your poetry, although some of the linguistic terms appear to have referents outside of the internationalized post-Wittgensteinian methaphysical construct I usually inhabit.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

There is hope as we change the world one person at a time.