Saturday, November 11, 2006

Whiteboard!

Well, I have yet another artifact in my living room. This time it is a whiteboard, with a huge-format scanner attached that prints out what is written on the board.

You can see the scanner head part way across the board. And down to the right is the printer unit


Not only does it print, this whiteboard also can be flipped over, and you have a whole new side. There is also a grid ghost-printed onto the board.
Now, I just need to figure out where to get more heat-sensitive paper for when I run out...
Comments:
that's awesome!
 
Man, I need my teachers to have these so they can just print out what they write on the board and I don't have to take notes. That is pretty cool.
 
is there anyway to retrieve what's scanned digitally instead of just printing it out?
 
That does it! You need a new identifier to replace the archaic "Living Room".
 
Amazing! I want one too!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

There is hope as we change the world one person at a time.