Thursday, July 21, 2005

crescendo

It looks like the weeks of not really doing much at work are coming to an end. Tomorrow morning we are briefed on what us four new hires are going to be doing for the next several weeks---gathering data on all the rivets at the seams running the length of the plane. They say we will know a whole lot about the plane by the time we are done, so it sounds like a good opportunity.

I got my faster computer up and running again. I got a new power supply that seem to work better. But the $25 dollars I spent on it nearly doubles my to-date computer expenditures. I found a place in town that sells computer parts for pretty cheap, especially the old stuff. It is like the I.T. dumpster, but I pay them a little. Good old I.T; thinking about their "bargain bin" makes me happy...
Comments:
This is the most amusing thing I've read in a while...
 
Better watch your computer spending there, you'll run out of money pretty quick. :-) What place are you buying stuff from? I haven't really found a good computer shop that sells cheap things in Hutch.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

There is hope as we change the world one person at a time.