Sunday, August 28, 2005

Waterfall


I couldn't find a basin that I really liked to use for my waterfall, so I got a sheet of brass and made one. It was a bit rough, bent and dented, so I covered it with an even layer of hammer dents. The pan will be filled with gravel, burying a water pump that I ordered online, but have not yet gotten.

The idea is that water will flow down the surface of the rock and be caught by the basin, creating pleasant sound to add to the relaxing ambiance of my apartment.

I took a nap today, and as I was drifting in and out of consciousness, I figured out how to make end tables to match my desk. Now I need to get the idea in my head into wood.

In order to better serve you, the reader, I have posted excess pictures of the waterfall last month using a wrinkle in the space-time continuum.
Comments:
compared to you, I have no purpose or motivation in my life. That is a really cool project, keep the updates and pics coming.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

There is hope as we change the world one person at a time.