Sunday, August 14, 2005

Pizza and Xdmx

Yesterday I made pizza. I think I cooked it a bit too much, but it was good anyway--now I have something for my lunches. And I made way too much tomato sauce for two pizza, so I can have spaghetti as well!

I wouldn't have bothered to cook, except Fjord came down for the day. It was good to see him again before he goes back to LU. We re-installed debian on two of my computers, giving me current kernels. We also installed Xdmx on them. This is a program that makes my desktop span two screens on two separate machines--like synergy, but it lets me drag windows from one screen to the other, as if it were all on one machine.

This evening I was about to go to church, I got a call from a guy I work with, Aaron. He got an entertainment center and wanted help putting all the pieces of sawdust-board together. So I went over and we got it all fixed up.

I found out a few days ago that my ME team leader from senior design actually lives in Wichita. I'll have to go visit him and his wife sometime. Cool that there are people here that I know.

Well, I've got more class in the morning, so I'd better make my way toward getting some sleep...
Comments:
The pizza tasted fine to me, don't think it was overcooked. Good to see you too before I head back. Let me know how the hydra of a desk works out.
 
Did you know that Hydra are native to this area?
"Hydra are the most common of these and are widespread in clean waters throughout North America."
--Dr. Jonathan Wright
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

There is hope as we change the world one person at a time.