Sunday, August 21, 2005

pictures

Last night I was looking for some paper work, and I found my digital camera. I had figured I left it in MO or something. But there it was, inside a large book. It takes pictures, albiet of low quality. And with no picture display on the back, it is hard to see if the lighting was right, etc. And it only too me a little finagling to get the pictures off--so it must be pretty easy! So. now there are pictures on this blog--and if I get a tripod, or a box to set it on, the picture quality can improve.


Here is a picture of my desk. Above you can see my card libriary.


Closeup of my desk:




Blinky lights!

Comments:
That is an awesome setup, makes me nastalgic for the old days. My setup is much poorer. I managed to give away 4 monitors over the summer, so I only have 1 15 and 1 17. Presently I am using only one of my denae classers on the 15, and none of the 6 SGI unix boxes that I have. Since some of my HDDs are going bad, I have debated throwing them all in snapper's comp and booting the denaes diskless off the network, basically as needed. It would be a cool computer project, if I get around to it, but that looks grim in the present.
 
That's basically freakin awesome. You should sell them.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

There is hope as we change the world one person at a time.