Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Tablix completed

Here are some pictures of the computerized table system. The mouse is under the saucer, but is really annoying to use. But, it works and I can click the buttons. The keyboard is handy until I get everything mousified. But, what do I run on it?






It seems to mostly be a proof of concept sort of device.








But I do have an extra optical mouse now, so I might redo the input system. Plus I have another wireless router that I could use to get this table beyond the limits of my (short) network wires
Comments:
cool! what info are you displaying with it?
 
You could have it run electric sheep all the time, that might look neat. The table look really cool by the way.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

There is hope as we change the world one person at a time.