Thursday, November 10, 2005

weird

This evening I came upon a website about Bigfoot. It seemed a bit crazy at first (after all, bigfoot doesn't exist) but after reading several intelligent articles and reports, it didn't seem so far-fetched. There have been three credible reports in my county, over the last 30 years. Do you think there is such a thing as a large, rare, wood ape in North America? When they used the term "wood ape" it suddenly wasn't as exciting or crazy sounding, just uncommon. Have you personally seen any number of birds and small furry creatures that people tell you exist? Well, maybe, if you have been Birding lately. So, before you lump Sasquatch together with UFO's and honest politicians, realize that it is just a big furry critter that people don't see very often. You could go on an expedition and try to find one. Or, just go hiking and enjoy something that is easy to find, and probably more helpful -- fresh air and sunshine.
Comments:
We spent sometime viewing - and listening to - the accounts of bigfoot sightings. I particularly recommend the "911" call. It's great!

I am surprised to hear the whoop of the bigfoot - because it sounds so much like how I call my cattle. I am now listening for an answer when I go out in the evening and feed them. Maybe I'll get to make an entry in the bigfoot website!

As for acomment on the other comment: Maybe all Bigfoot needs is marketing.
 
I room with Bigfoot.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

There is hope as we change the world one person at a time.