Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Relationship Assessment Day

I am thankful, in light of the date, that I do not have an ex-, and that I am free to come, and go, and live and work, following only the will of God, and not having to have every plan altered by the calculation of it's effect on my significant other. I do realize thet that extra planning would be a joy, but I rejoice in the uncomplexity of my current life. When the rich, young ruler came to Jesus, He didn't say "One thing you lack, go sell your possessions and buy an engagement ring and some chocolate..."

Labels: ,


Comments:
That's the only place I have a feeling Jesus went wrong.
 
that would make the day RAD?

Jesus was definitely in the wrong. ::looks up at the incoming fire from heaven::
 
Hehehe... definitely.

You rock, by the way! :)
 
not to double-comment, but in reference to your (and my) uncomplicated life: I went over to a guy (our age) from church's house for Bible study last week. His two rambunctious boys (<3yrs) were being obstinate, and his girl (6 weeks) wouldn't go to sleep. His wife was frazzled with getting everything done. I have a feeling this might be normal for him. Our lives really are simple, and that might not be a bad thing.
 
I'm sure there is a lot of joy from those (5-1)! relationships, but yes, it is quieter around here!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

There is hope as we change the world one person at a time.