Monday, November 27, 2006

Thanksgiving

This weekend, I went back to MO to hang out with my family. All 7
siblings, 3 sig. others, and 2 grandkids made it there. It was cool
to see everyone, and the weather was pretty much the best it could
possibly be.
I came back, and found my house slightly different from when I left.
I didn't notice until this morning, but the heap of dirty dishes had
transformed into a clean sink. So, thank you to who ever it was!
Sorry the place was so unsanitary. Yep, that's pretty much typical.


Comments:
perhaps you should keep your place perpetually clean so when those hoodlums decided to illegally trespass in your apartment there's nothing to clean
 
O.K.Dobe, NO ONE except a GIRL would vandalize your house by doing dishes!!
come on, 'fess up!
 
That's what I thought too---especially with the "WE [heart] UR APARTMENT, ABU" written on the whiteboard (well, sckrawled). But, it turns out it was just three guys: Bubbles, Smee and Spork.
 
WHat kind of friends are those? They sound like a cross between hygiene and supper!
Hope to see you later this month?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

There is hope as we change the world one person at a time.