Friday, December 08, 2006

Boxed Set

So, I went to the SStore, and got me some stuff. Found several dozen 8 foot rods that looked like 3/8" rebar but was much lighter. Turns out they are carbon fiber, coated with epoxy mixed with sand. Not sure what they are for. I also got a crate:

Mr. Cecil doesn't like that. The guys at the SStore were rather dubious.


You may wonder why I got it. The reason is scrawled in the upper left of this picture. You can also see where it came from:


I took it apart, put it back on my car, took it to church and turned it into parts of Bethlehem. Here's a shot of me untying it at church. Only one side of the car was visibility challenged:

Comments:
nice shipping crate! Looks just the right size for Cecil. But where's the pictures of the inanimate carbon rods?
 
If I saw you driving down the road in that thing I would think that it was a oversized car bomb.
 
...from Shenyang, China!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

There is hope as we change the world one person at a time.