Saturday, July 30, 2005

back in '69

The link above takes us to the moon, which was visited by humans for the first time in recorded history 46 years ago. Try zooming in all the way...

In other news, my house now looks even worse than before since I have been drilling and gluing boards all afternoon. But the desk is coming along. (sorry, no camera, no pictures)

I have started to use the Google personalized homepage lately, and it is really helpful to stick stuff on. And not having any experience in otherwise using RSS feeds, I find it helpful to add feeds from blogs that I want to keep an eye on.

The house that my family is building is almost complete. Some carpet on the inside and some concrete and landscaping on the outside, and it will be ready to sell. Anyone need a really cool house on the edge of a meadow in the lovely town of Rolla, Missouri?
Comments:
Zoom all the way in... only Google would do that.
 
So the moon *is* made of cheese! I knew it! Armstrong and that gang were all paid off by the Commies to hold us back from the universe' best source of cheese! The conspiracy is revealed!
 
you should start selling moon cheese on ebay, perhaps you could make a few bucks
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

There is hope as we change the world one person at a time.