Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Am I happy now?

So, I got a router on ebay. I only paid about 33 bucks for it counting shipping, so either all the people who were willing to pay $45 + S&H got all the routers they needed or they went to bed. Or maybe there is something wrong with it.
On the other hand, I had a long day at work today, but I actually got something done. I found a couple dozen values for thicknesses and sizes by poring over diagrams and drawings. Then as I was finishing up, I found I had made an error and don't know how it happened. So, I wonder how accurate the data I found is? Well, tomorrow I have class, so maybe in the evening I will check my numbers. The other guys I am working with had varying levels of success on similar quests. We are all slowly learning the data storage systems, and how best to get the information we need.
Comments:
if wichita has targets, they tend to have a different and more useful housewarz section than wm
 
Good call, there is a SuperTarget up north, and incidentally, I have a gift card --thank you, YAC!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

There is hope as we change the world one person at a time.