Friday, July 29, 2005

It's like Christmas!


Another day at the office, trying to find and decipher drawings. Some of the guys on my team are getting so frustrated in their attempts that they are laughing about the trouble they are having. Tomorrow we'll work at it for a while.


Today when I got home from work with some tools and a nylon sheet that I picked up at the Surplus Store, I had two packages waiting for me--one at the apartment's office and one at the post office--had to hurry to get there before it closed. So now I have a Linksys WRT45G and a music keyboard. The router is pretty quality. Took me a bit to get it configured so that it acted as a gateway, not just a router. Now I really need to get that desk done. But first, to bed.
Comments:
What sort of music keyboard did you get?
 
a lousy cheap one for $50 something counting shipping. Doen't even have a sustain pedal connection. But it does what it needs to--make tonal sounds when I bang on it. Can I run it through my computer in such a way that it will hold the note, when say, I have the spacebar down?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

There is hope as we change the world one person at a time.