Friday, November 18, 2005

Stark Raving Mad

Well, another full, but uneventful, week.
This evening, instead of going bowling with people from work, I went and helped set up for a Rave at my church. We put up some big black-light can lights, and moved stuff around. It was fun, I got to run around and carry tables and stuff. Part way through the evening, me and another guy went to Cici's and picked up some donated pizza's. Cici's is pretty cool and friendly.
I tried my hand at twirling glo-sticks around on strings. I am not sure if I look cool or clumsy, but it is a fun exercise in angular momentum.
They have a projector shining on a wall, and it looks like they will mostly be showing christian music videos on it. Pretty big and cool, especially with video mixer doing neat stuff. It seems to me (the great repository of information on Raves) that electric sheep would be a cool addition to the visual effects. I would have suggested it, but the video mixer doesn't have vga input, just RCA and something called "Super" but wasn't s-video, despite it's apparent similarity. How hard is it to get the RCA out on my video card to work?
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

There is hope as we change the world one person at a time.