Sunday, November 13, 2005

Thanksgiving dinner

This evening I went to a thanksgiving dinner my church was having. It was fun, and there was a lot of good food. I cooked some too, but I think I played my cards right, because I brought a good bit of it home. Lunches....mmm.
Between the cooking and the dinner I went over to some friend's house and watch Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. It was pretty good, for a remake. Similar, but with better graphics, and modernized characters, compared to the 1971 version. Being darker, the new version could fit the book (which I have not read) better.

I need some hinges and a sewing machine. I am kluging together another piece of furniture.
Comments:
isn't it a little early for thanksgiving?
 
The earlier Thanksgiving starts, the more often we can eat...
What should I take to the thankgiving dinner at work thursday?
 
Tablix
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

There is hope as we change the world one person at a time.