Friday, December 02, 2005

Quiz quizzer quizzest

So, I caved in and am posting a quiz result on my blog. I am happy with what the authoritive quizfarm says about me, but it was somewhat surprizing. I got done and wondered, "How did they get that from those questions? But sooo fitting!" It is cool to get deep, meaningful insight about who you are as a person, simply by answering 20 something questions.

You scored as Blue. Blue is your favorite color. There are many blue things, and you like the color of: cloudless skies, navy blue jackets, blue screens of death, and stereotypical water. In your book, bright blue can't be beat.


Choice of Color
created with QuizFarm.com

What can I say? They pigeon-holed me quite well!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

There is hope as we change the world one person at a time.