Monday, March 27, 2006

Trip 1

This weekend I took a trip. To MO to see my folks and most of my siblings (we missed you Tiz!). We had a good and relaxing time. I climbed on rocks and looked down hills, and enjoyed being out in the middle of nowhere. This place is also in the middle of nowhere, but there are all these people and buildings that feel they have to be here too. In Missouri, there was just trees, and dirt and rocks and water.

Now I need some sleep. I didn't get a whole lot last night, but thankfully I wasn't very sleepy during work. Maybe because I spent a good bit of time listening to a liberal Jamacian argue social-political/economical theory with another coworker--the one who is colonizing the internet. Today I found out that (allegedly) God gave him a perfect set of rules for his online community, which makes him rather dogmatic about the particulars. I am glad he is listening to God, but am suprized to find absolute truth about how much the taxes should be in his technology-centric social structure.
Comments:
so glad you could come, tob! it was great to see you; i especially enjoyed discussing with you the possible value systems of dogs....
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

There is hope as we change the world one person at a time.